A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
TURTLE RACERS is a LAN multiplayer game where each player controls their own Turtle (the graphics type, not the animal). Turtles can be sent simple movement and rotation commands, which you must use to reach the goal before everyone else!
- Automatic LAN host discovery!
- Four entire control commands!
- More than 13 (i.e. 14) different courses!
- A multitude of non-personalisable Turtle Colours!
- Endless fun! (...I didn't put in the End button)
Use your keyboard to type commands and Enter to send them.
Allowed commands are 'foward' ('f'), 'back' ('b'), 'left' ('l') and 'right' ('r') _(angles in degrees)_
While TURTLE RACERS was designed to be a multiplayer experience, it can be played individually.
Graphics made by me in DrawPlus X6, SFX made with ChipTone. Music by Kevin Macleod (incompetech.com).
- 1-0-1 UpdateApr 24, 2018